The taproom will re-open on Thursday, May 7. These are some of the steps we are implementing for the safety of our customers and employees:
· All areas inside and outside the taproom will be sanitized prior to opening each day and sanitized repeatedly throughout every evening when we’re open.
· All employees will be wearing masks and gloves. We will also be using hand sanitizer.
· All Brew Crew glasses and wine glasses will be sanitized in bleach water (this is standard procedure anyway). We will also handle your glass only once—refills will be poured from a pitcher.
· Mixed drinks and beers for non-members will be served in disposable plastic cups.
· There will be no seating at the bar.
· There will be only a couple tables inside the taproom; all other tables will be situated around the patio and in a gravel area to the side of the patio. All tables will be a minimum of 6’ away from all other tables.
· All customers will be asked to practice appropriate social distancing (minimum of 6’), including when standing in line to order.
· Because of the social distancing guidelines, our seating capacity will be limited, so you may want to call ahead if you have a large group (groups must be less than 10) or if it’s raining (which will limit our seating capacity even more).
· We will haul only one group at a time in the Brewber, and the Brewber will be disinfected prior to each group boarding.
· We will not be serving popcorn at this time. As always, customers are welcome to bring their own food.
· Because the majority of seating will be outside, there will be no smoking on the patio. Smoking will be allowed, though, at the tables in the gravel area.
· We ask that anyone who is sick stay at home (we will do the same).
· We will continue to be available for growler fills by appointment during off hours.
These steps are a work in progress. We will continue to monitor the situation, follow state guidelines, and revise as needed—and we ask for your patience as we do so. We also realize that not everyone will be comfortable visiting us just yet, and we completely understand—come see us when you’re ready.
We have missed you guys and look forward to seeing you and serving you again!